I have a group chat with a lot of friends from different countries. Is there a possibility to traslate individual messages? I tried adding an auto translator bot. However, 1) I can only add one of those but I need one for three different languages; 2) it auto translates all test messages which I don't want. I would like to click on the text to translate.
Previsouly I was in a chat and the 2nd option worked but I didn't set that group chat up so I don't know how to do it.
Any ideas? I would appreciate any help.
- Provider limit of Line Developer Business account
- Maunally mute participants by a group voice call manager
- Messaging API: Receive sticker messages
- How do I track if user open a link in my LINE message?
- An error occurred when sending the webhook
- Messaging API : How to handle line incoming message to bot?
- How to get follow/unfollow status fromj python SDK?
- Rich Message : How to use line url scheme to sending text messages?
- I couldn't have added new friends.
- Reply's times is difference with my log's times