How do I track if user open a link in my LINE message?
I'm new to LINE and finding a way to track if a user click/tap to open a link sent from my official page account. For example, if I want to send the user another message if he opens the link. How could I achieve that?
Posted： 17 days ago
Last Update： 4 minutes ago
- Provider limit of Line Developer Business account
- Messaging API: Receive sticker messages
- How to add a translator
- How to get follow/unfollow status fromj python SDK?
- Rich Message : How to use line url scheme to sending text messages?
- Service Outage for User Interaction APIs
- Set the default rich menu
- I can't log in to my Line Business account.
- Can't access Line developer via existed line official account
- Chatbot is pending group invitation (suceeded to many other groups, seemingly no other joined bot, issued group member size over 130+)