I already have an official sdk bot up and running on a host, all nice and cozy. I am trying to setup a second bot to use for tests. Everything is the same with difference the port the channel access token and channel secret. But when I try to verify the webhook url it doesn't work, i get the following error at the web console (https://developers.line.biz/console/channel/...) :
An error occurred when sending the webhook
and my second bot doesn't get any events. Is there a limitation on how many bots can be run from a single ip or how can i fix this ?
- How to add a translator
- Postback action not reaching to dialogflow
- How to Create Bot Client Instance by Using PHP Namespaces?
- Approval screen ifinite loop on Android device
- Multicast messages are not going through
- Invalid character in header content ["Authorization"]
- Adding a second Messaging API channel to a provider fails
- Can not login / recover my Line account
- calling LINE Messaging API from Microsoft Bot Framework, getting TooManyRequests error
- Can a bot send reply to end user via offical line account ?