We've been having issues reading a QR code on the LINE App. This QR code contains a variation of an url from the LINE API(https://access.line.me/oauth2/v2.1/authorize), which works perfectly on the LINE app on Android devices, on Android browsers and also on the IOS browsers. The only issue is when reading this QR code on the IOS LINE app, since it always returns a "400: Bad request". No further information is returned that can help debugging the issue.
Anyone had this issue as well?
- Set the default rich menu
- Line-Video-Call-Quality and minimum requirement Throughput
- Get Friend List with LINE Unity SDK
- Webhook events not received for messages
- How to allow webhook in firewall whitelist setting
- Liff app returns different audience id
- Clearing Android/IOS device caches via API call
- Why am I getting message "..Unfortunately, this account isn't set up to respond to individual messages..."
- [Developers Community] Add a search bar and page numbers grid to the forum
- [LINE OFFICIAL ACCOUNT] How to use commands / Rich menu to send the sender location