I have submitted a sitemap for LINE today for
<div data-oembed-url="https://twitter.com/signaturitem/status/1226361955268448262"><blockquote align="center" class="twitter-tweet" data-dnt="true"><p><p dir="ltr" lang="in">my status pic.twitter.com/JYDJw5SQzy</p>— dasha (@signaturitem) February 9, 2020</blockquote><script async="" charset="utf-8" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js"></script></div>
Instagram: [pretty much same format as twitter, but using different script]
<script async="" src="//www.instagram.com/embed.js"></script>
<blockquote> <div data-oembed-url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0CMqrIXoc0"></div></blockquote><script async="" charset="utf-8" src="https://cdn.iframe.ly/embed.js"></script>
But none of them are showing up when they are on LINE Today. What is the right format to submit embedded content on sitemap?
- Webhook for second bot on same server not possible?
- Cannot send flex with 'Hero' block
- How to open line and add friend with schema link ?
- Postback action not reaching to dialogflow
- How to Create Bot Client Instance by Using PHP Namespaces?
- [LINE OFFICIAL ACCOUNT] How to use commands / Rich menu to send the sender location
- LINE OAuth redirect on safari in IPHONE to LINE APP Failing
- Converting an MID to a user ID
- New Official Account limits are unworkable
- How can I find a user's LINE ID from their User ID using the Messaging API