The migration from LINE@ to Official Accounts for bots based outside of Asia is unworkable. Who else is having issues outside of Asia? The move to implement a limit of 500 push messages per month is unreasonable. We process 56,000 messages per month and on average 500-1000 push messages per DAY across nearly 1,000 gamers using the LINE app across the world. This is NOT a commercial solution but plenty use LINE to buy their stickers and other things from LINE Corp. The new rate limits leave no room for casual/hobby use of the LINE Message API. I have redesigned our messages to use the reply_token more but the change to only 500 push messages per month simply is unworkable. Has anyone else found a way to work with the new limits? LINE documentation suggests this limit can be adjusted by customer service but they have refused. We are now faced with over four years of effort rendered useless. Any help is appreciated. If a fix can't be found we will begin recommending alternatives to LINE entirely.
- My Account is Premium, but cannot access getGroupMemberIds API
- Webhook for second bot on same server not possible?
- How to allow webhook in firewall whitelist setting
- Clearing Android/IOS device caches via API call
- Why am I getting message "..Unfortunately, this account isn't set up to respond to individual messages..."
- How to Create Bot Client Instance by Using PHP Namespaces?
- [LINE OFFICIAL ACCOUNT] How to use commands / Rich menu to send the sender location
- How to show youtube, instagram, and twitter, on LINE today sitemap?
- LINE OAuth redirect on safari in IPHONE to LINE APP Failing
- How can I find a user's LINE ID from their User ID using the Messaging API