Is it possible to get the sticker using stickerID and packageID? This is the return response:
[message] => Array ( [type] => sticker [id] => 11248778818209 [stickerId] => 52002765 [packageId] => 11537 [stickerResourceType] => ANIMATION )
Is there any api to get the image URL so that I can show it to the chat system I developed? I used Line PHP SDK and used the webhook to get the messages from Line app. Now, I want to get the actual sticker image. How can I do it using PHP?
- URL SCHEME FOR BOTH CALLING (IF THERE'S AN APP) AND PROMPTS USER TO DOWNLOAD APP (IF NONE IS INSTALLED)
- How to get User Id of a member installing my bot?
- How to send message to a line account?
- [LINE OFFICIAL ACCOUNT] How to use commands / Rich menu to send the sender location
- How to show youtube, instagram, and twitter, on LINE today sitemap?
- LINE OAuth redirect on safari in IPHONE to LINE APP Failing
- Converting an MID to a user ID
- New Official Account limits are unworkable
- Can't invite and Delete Someone From Group
- How can I find a user's LINE ID from their User ID using the Messaging API