We want to auto post messages to our official account periodically using LINE apis. I couldn't find any documentation related to timeline posting.
I tried sending messages using Messaging API's
push_message but it didn't work.
Below is the code(Python) I used:
from linebot import LineBotApi from linebot.models import TextSendMessage channel_access_token = "token" # available under Messaging API section as "Channel access token (long-lived)" user_id = "userid" # available under Basic Settings section as "Your user ID" line_bot_api = LineBotApi(token) line_bot_api.push_message(user_id, msg)
- Functions for this account are currently locked.
- How can I send message to my line account form my website
- How to get User Id of a member installing my bot?
- How to send message to a line account?
- [LINE OFFICIAL ACCOUNT] How to use commands / Rich menu to send the sender location
- New Official Account limits are unworkable
- How to send Text msg to line app
- Bot push limit for groups
- Is there any way to transfer the LINE developer provider of LINE@ account?
- Get sticker URL