Hi, I have set up a simple test skill with a web-hook endpoint, which works ok in the web-based test console within the Clova Developer Centre. However, my speaker, which is linked to the same LINE account I am using to develop the test skill, doesn't recognise the skill. Is there something specific I need to do to link the two?
I can see my test skill listed in the Clova app on my phone, under skills being tested (現在テスト中のスキル), so it does seem to be aware of it, but when I use the invocation phrase (which works in the test simulator on the web), the speaker always responds that it didn't understand - すみませんわかりませんでした
My Japanese is very basic so I might have missed something either on the developer site or the mobile app - if someone could point me into the direction of how I can test a skill that's in development on my speaker, that will be much appreciated!
- [LINE OFFICIAL ACCOUNT] How to use commands / Rich menu to send the sender location
- How to show youtube, instagram, and twitter, on LINE today sitemap?
- LINE OAuth redirect on safari in IPHONE to LINE APP Failing
- Approval screen ifinite loop on Android device
- Are there Command Line or APIs for the Line App on Windows 10?
- PictureUrl in User Profile cannot be displayed - LineBot Message API
- Cannot logout after use Line Login API?!
- How can I get roomId or groupId list by using LINEnotify?
- Track the source of the add-friend QR code
- Line URL scheme for camera and camera roll not working on iPhone XS Max, iOS 12.4, latest Line App (9.15.1)