I have the same issue. I tried to check the LIFF functions (https://developers.line.biz/en/reference/liff/), it seems there are no functions regarding keyboard event. This issue doesn't happen in Chrome/Safari (iOS).
So we have a Liff App that uses a textbox input. When the user clicks the textbox then the device's keypad will popup but whenever the user is done typing, there will be a whitespace created from the height of the keypad and this white space will virtually blocking the half of the screen and user won’t be able to click the send button even though the buttons / icons are still visible.
Here are some screenshots: https://prnt.sc/q0dkqt - when keypad is active
https://prnt.sc/q0dkzq - after typing a message, keypad minimizes but there’s a space created from the height of the keypad.
The issue only happens on iPhone (iOS) and never happens in android devices.
- LINE OAuth redirect on safari in IPHONE to LINE APP Failing
- New Official Account limits are unworkable
- How can I find a user's LINE ID from their User ID using the Messaging API
- Get user ID when user click to the Liff url ?
- Image message sent through scheme URL always failed ?
- My Clova speaker doesn't recognise my test skill (in development)
- Unable to share image to line directly from my app since line version 9.18.1 is released
- Adding Messaging API to existing LINE account
- Line still appear after delete line account
- Approval screen ifinite loop on Android device