Hello, what are reasons for bots not replying sometimes (sometimes for long durations)? Does Line throttle or provide degraded bot services if their free service is used? In our environment, we've written a bot in PHP bot-line-simple. We've a server with a static IP. We've a valid SSL certificate (full chain). We've a webhook (https://watchwolf.net/line/index.php) that replies without issue from multiple sources. The webhook is valid according to Line verify. The bot is simple and replies in text or images (and, is only in use in one lightly used chat); yet, it is unreliable---it will work for hours and then work unreliably for hours). All responses are greatly appreciated, thank you.
- Functions for this account are currently locked.
- How to show youtube, instagram, and twitter, on LINE today sitemap?
- LINE OAuth redirect on safari in IPHONE to LINE APP Failing
- New Official Account limits are unworkable
- Adding Messaging API to existing LINE account
- Line still appear after delete line account
- Chats list/page does not open, how to fix it?
- webhooks in LINE chat
- PictureUrl in User Profile cannot be displayed - LineBot Message API
- API to get Line ID from User ID