I am interested in using the Line App on Windows 10 on my kiosk. I want to be able to launch Line and have it call a contact. I would also like to know if there is any APIs available so I could do this via some kind in inter-process communication? And even do things like use a command line or API to anser an incoming call on Windows 10.
Thank You, Bruce
- URL SCHEME FOR BOTH CALLING (IF THERE'S AN APP) AND PROMPTS USER TO DOWNLOAD APP (IF NONE IS INSTALLED)
- How to get User Id of a member installing my bot?
- How to send message to a line account?
- [LINE OFFICIAL ACCOUNT] How to use commands / Rich menu to send the sender location
- How to show youtube, instagram, and twitter, on LINE today sitemap?
- LINE OAuth redirect on safari in IPHONE to LINE APP Failing
- Converting an MID to a user ID
- New Official Account limits are unworkable
- How to send Text msg to line app
- Image issue during message