I am interested in using the Line App on Windows 10 on my kiosk. I want to be able to launch Line and have it call a contact. I would also like to know if there is any APIs available so I could do this via some kind in inter-process communication? And even do things like use a command line or API to anser an incoming call on Windows 10.
Thank You, Bruce
- Maunally mute participants by a group voice call manager
- Is there any plan for the messaging API to support removing user ids from audiences?
- How to add a translator
- How do I track if user open a link in my LINE message?
- Run LIFF v2 liff.init() with ERROR after May,1st 2020
- Rich Message : How to use line url scheme to sending text messages?
- Reply's times is difference with my log's times
- Service Outage for User Interaction APIs
- Flutter Line Login
- Chatbot is pending group invitation (suceeded to many other groups, seemingly no other joined bot, issued group member size over 130+)