Hi Line team,
Recently, I've developed a linebot which will store members in group's pictureUrl, and display the image in flex message. I collected the picturel url from bot received message event -> source -> profile -> pictureUrl. Mostly, the picture can be displayed properly. But some member's image just cannot be displayed, these image cannot even be opened while I paste the pictureUrl to browser.
I've check the pictureUrl, and found there are sightly different.
https://profile.line-scdn.net/<long string with number and letter>
https://profile.line-scdn.net/<shourt string with number only>
Looking forward for your respond. Thank you.
- Adding Messaging API to existing LINE account
- iPhone issues with LIFF APP
- Is it possible for Line API (bot) to send file to user or group?
- Need a Google App Script to edit event when a specific cell is changed in Google Spread Sheet and then send message to Line Notify
- Can LIFF get user in group?
- How can we identify users across different providers?
- Are there Command Line or APIs for the Line App on Windows 10?
- API to get Line ID from User ID
- Padding_all error in flex message
- Cannot logout after use Line Login API?!