Hello team, Recently, my team have been working on a project that is integrated with LINE Message. The APIs provided by LINE look cool in overall. However, there isn't any API to get the real LINE ID of a User ID that added friend with our contact. We know that the UserId is unique for each connection of a Line account with a contact, a group or a room. But we are expecting to have a API to find the connection of Line ID with those User ID. Because in the business of view, users might only provide their LINE ID, and in the application, we don't know how to link the LINE ID with User ID joined the channel. Could you please help consider to provide us such a API soon? We are stucked due to the limit of the API, and we have to find an alternative for another social API.
We are looking forward to receiving any feedback soon.
Thanks and best regards, A LINE user
- How to identify a unique user from MID?
- How to get User Id of a member joining my group?
- How to send message to a line account?
- [LINE OFFICIAL ACCOUNT] How to use commands / Rich menu to send the sender location
- How to show youtube, instagram, and twitter, on LINE today sitemap?
- LINE OAuth redirect on safari in IPHONE to LINE APP Failing
- Converting an MID to a user ID
- New Official Account limits are unworkable
- How can I find a user's LINE ID from their User ID using the Messaging API
- Get user ID when user click to the Liff url ?