As far as i know, those Oauth token are only for one room/user chat. So if you want to add more rooms, you need to reauthenticate to create new OAuth token for that.
Is there a way to get roomId or groupId list of user?
I'm trying to develop web app with LINEnotify something like IFTTT app(officially suported by LINE). However, when I try to find how to get roomId or groupId of the user who got access token by using Oauth2 endpoint, there's no document for that. As I see the IFTTT app(LINE tomorrow weather app), they are handling talkroom list somehow.
If you have any idea with it, please answer here. Thanks
- Is it possible for Line API (bot) to send file to user or group?
- How to get the group id? whether there is any API or we can get by webhook API?
- Can LIFF get user in group?
- How can we identify users across different providers?
- API to get Line ID from User ID
- Cannot logout after use Line Login API?!
- How to request camera permission through LINE Bot?
- Track the source of the add-friend QR code
- Is there any way for a line bot to create room or group using messaging api.
- How to get user's Line ID using iOS SDK?