When a user adds my LINE official account as a friend via QR code with url http://nav.cx/13FoWtu , how can I track which source the user is using in the webhook server when follow event fired.
I assume that different QR code source has different url, e.g. (banner: http://nav.cx/13FoWtu?utm_source=banner, FB: http://nav.cx/13FoWtu?utm_source=Facebook), I want to get the utm_source value in the webhook server when follow event fired.
- [LINE OFFICIAL ACCOUNT] How to use commands / Rich menu to send the sender location
- How to show youtube, instagram, and twitter, on LINE today sitemap?
- LINE OAuth redirect on safari in IPHONE to LINE APP Failing
- New Official Account limits are unworkable
- How can I find a user's LINE ID from their User ID using the Messaging API
- Get user ID when user click to the Liff url ?
- Is there any way to transfer the LINE developer provider of LINE@ account?
- How to post messages to official account timeline
- My Clova speaker doesn't recognise my test skill (in development)
- Unable to share image to line directly from my app since line version 9.18.1 is released