When a user adds my LINE official account as a friend via QR code with url http://nav.cx/13FoWtu , how can I track which source the user is using in the webhook server when follow event fired.
I assume that different QR code source has different url, e.g. (banner: http://nav.cx/13FoWtu?utm_source=banner, FB: http://nav.cx/13FoWtu?utm_source=Facebook), I want to get the utm_source value in the webhook server when follow event fired.
- My Account is Premium, but cannot access getGroupMemberIds API
- Webhook for second bot on same server not possible?
- How to prevent URL in LINE message to be previewed
- LINE API authorize bad request on IOS
- Clearing Android/IOS device caches via API call
- redirect_uri does not match
- Postback action not reaching to dialogflow
- Why am I getting message "..Unfortunately, this account isn't set up to respond to individual messages..."
- How to Create Bot Client Instance by Using PHP Namespaces?
- [LINE OFFICIAL ACCOUNT] How to use commands / Rich menu to send the sender location