When a user adds my LINE official account as a friend via QR code with url http://nav.cx/13FoWtu , how can I track which source the user is using in the webhook server when follow event fired.
I assume that different QR code source has different url, e.g. (banner: http://nav.cx/13FoWtu?utm_source=banner, FB: http://nav.cx/13FoWtu?utm_source=Facebook), I want to get the utm_source value in the webhook server when follow event fired.
- Adding Messaging API to existing LINE account
- Webhook URL is not working
- Approval screen ifinite loop on Android device
- API to get Line ID from User ID
- How can I get roomId or groupId list by using LINEnotify?
- Line URL scheme for camera and camera roll not working on iPhone XS Max, iOS 12.4, latest Line App (9.15.1)
- Chat bot display message very slow
- Webhook enabled and verified, but not receiving events
- Verify webhook url Fail (The expected status code is 200) !!!
- Multicast messages are not going through