First, maybe is sounds dumb but you have enabled using webhooks(right above webhook url section in dev console) and Line account manager - https://manager.line.biz - Response settings section - webhooks? Second, have tried to check firewall rules and launch tcpdump on nginx server to see what packets are actually coming to an interface?
I have enabled webhooks and was testing using a local dev env via ngrok, everything was working fine. I pushed my code to production server, updated the webhook URL in developer console, verified the URL successfully, and I can see verify request coming into the nginx server:
188.8.131.52 - - [19/Aug/2019:10:30:31 +0000] "POST /webhook HTTP/1.1" 200 0 "-" "LINE-Developers/0.1"
But now when sending a message from the Line app, no events are sent to the webhook, and nothing is recorded in nginx's access-log.
There are quite a few other people that have reported similar issues, but there doesn't seem to be a solution given. Does anyone from Line actually read these questions?
- Line URL scheme for camera and camera roll not working on iPhone XS Max, iOS 12.4, latest Line App (9.15.1)
- Chat bot display message very slow
- Multicast messages are not going through
- Where to ask Microsoft Bot Framework Questions? [HERO CARD]
- Unable to Verify webhook URL
- Get Link Line Linking Account not work
- Can not login / recover my Line account
- Can a bot send reply to end user via offical line account ?
- Login not working
- Help Setting up my Bot