My web host (shared host ) use Let's Encrypt SSL ,my webhook url (https://) work well for web browser, but for Line console can not verify my webhook url then my api functions aren 't workimg. This is verification error: " The webhook returned an invalid HTTP status code. (The expected status code is 200.) "
I try to change webhook url to free web host [000webhost] (same webhook api file) , verification is successful. (But I don't want to use free web host 000WebHost). I tried re-enable webhook again ( disable => enable) ,but didn't work.
I don't know there are something wrong with Let's Encrypt ,please help.
Thank you in advance.
- Cannot send flex with 'Hero' block
- Why am I getting message "..Unfortunately, this account isn't set up to respond to individual messages..."
- How to show youtube, instagram, and twitter, on LINE today sitemap?
- LINE OAuth redirect on safari in IPHONE to LINE APP Failing
- Reasons for unreliable bots.
- Webhook URL is not working
- Cannot logout after use Line Login API?!
- Webhook enabled and verified, but not receiving events
- LIFF doesn't show when I scan the QR code to open the LIFF
- Hello I have some problems with LINE social plugin sharing article.