TL;DR Yes. Okay, I have found the solution. In my case, I needed to set up the SSL strip reverse proxy (I chosen NGINX) on my front-end server and ran Flask without ssl support on my back-end.
Hello, everyone. Does line supports certificates from Let's encrypt. I'm trying to use Python flask kitchensink bot as an example. Without certificate bot gives an error, with certificate bot shows no warnings or errors. But I can a TLS alert message "certificate unknown" in tcpdump.
- Why am I getting message "..Unfortunately, this account isn't set up to respond to individual messages..."
- Get language in Line app
- Reasons for unreliable bots.
- Verify webhook url Fail (The expected status code is 200) !!!
- Can a bot send reply to end user via offical line account ?
- Implementing Template Message
- Send push message
- Webhook reporting "An error occurred when sending the webhook."
- Message API set up in PHP
- Line@ add Line@