is there any api available to fetch user details from line user_id. i am looking similar feature of login with facebook, google,etc
My thinking of the flow is like this: A. User gives QR Code by handing the phone with Line App user’s QR code B. Our system Registration desk person scan it and register users. C. Patient’s line App gets a notification saying, you are registering for system. and with a link to registration screen with their Line ID displayed and field for password entry. D. Upon successful entry of password, Patient get a notification in Line ID stating you have registered successfully. Now you can download the mobile app with link for iOS and Android links. E. User downloads the app and start using it.
- My Account is Premium, but cannot access getGroupMemberIds API
- I can't update setting in LINE detail
- Webhook for second bot on same server not possible?
- Is there any way to get user id in response chat mode
- Cannot send flex with 'Hero' block
- How to prevent URL in LINE message to be previewed
- Liff app returns different audience id
- Getting groupID information
- Clearing Android/IOS device caches via API call
- How to send PDF file to Line Notify