Are there limits on the amount of providers/channels per account? Im trying to add a second Messaging API channel to a provider but get the following error message when I click the Create button:
"An incorrect parameter or value may have been specified. Please check that the parameters and values are correct and try again."
I have completed all the required fields in the form, so I cannot see what is the problem.
- Is there any way to transfer the LINE developer provider of LINE@ account?
- My Clova speaker doesn't recognise my test skill (in development)
- Push rich message with 1040 x 2080 image
- Unable to share image to line directly from my app since line version 9.18.1 is released
- Adding Messaging API to existing LINE account
- iPhone issues with LIFF APP
- Approval screen ifinite loop on Android device
- Are there Command Line or APIs for the Line App on Windows 10?
- how to maps userId from messaging-API and LINE-login?
- API to get Line ID from User ID