using liff seems difficult. you should ask the user to prepare a photo in advance or send photo via Bot. (and get image by api https://developers.line.biz/en/reference/messaging-api/#get-content )
I would like to open the mobile's camera on LIFF using HTML input tage.
<input type="file" accept="image/*" capture="camera">
The problem is that on an Android device, it opens the gallery instead of the camera. However, it works fine as expected on an IOS device.
I found this issue on line-platform-feedback github repository here
However, it seem like they didn't fix it. Also that feedback repo already archived and closed.
What I did right now is that I have to force redirect to external browser. And this solution is not really user friendly.
So it there any ways to fix this issue?
- Set target audience by User ID upload
- Cannot send flex with 'Hero' block
- How to open line and add friend with schema link ?
- How to Create Bot Client Instance by Using PHP Namespaces?
- How to identify a unique user from MID?
- [LINE OFFICIAL ACCOUNT] How to use commands / Rich menu to send the sender location
- LINE OAuth redirect on safari in IPHONE to LINE APP Failing
- New Official Account limits are unworkable
- Why Liff openWindow() isn't working when using in callback ?
- My Clova speaker doesn't recognise my test skill (in development)