using liff seems difficult. you should ask the user to prepare a photo in advance or send photo via Bot. (and get image by api https://developers.line.biz/en/reference/messaging-api/#get-content )
I would like to open the mobile's camera on LIFF using HTML input tage.
<input type="file" accept="image/*" capture="camera">
The problem is that on an Android device, it opens the gallery instead of the camera. However, it works fine as expected on an IOS device.
I found this issue on line-platform-feedback github repository here
However, it seem like they didn't fix it. Also that feedback repo already archived and closed.
What I did right now is that I have to force redirect to external browser. And this solution is not really user friendly.
So it there any ways to fix this issue?
- Why Liff openWindow() isn't working when using in callback ?
- My Clova speaker doesn't recognise my test skill (in development)
- Push rich message with 1040 x 2080 image
- Unable to share image to line directly from my app since line version 9.18.1 is released
- iPhone issues with LIFF APP
- Chats list/page does not open, how to fix it?
- Approval screen ifinite loop on Android device
- Integrate りんな into Discord Bot
- Are there Command Line or APIs for the Line App on Windows 10?
- Can't login to every platform.