using liff seems difficult. you should ask the user to prepare a photo in advance or send photo via Bot. (and get image by api https://developers.line.biz/en/reference/messaging-api/#get-content )
I would like to open the mobile's camera on LIFF using HTML input tage.
<input type="file" accept="image/*" capture="camera">
The problem is that on an Android device, it opens the gallery instead of the camera. However, it works fine as expected on an IOS device.
I found this issue on line-platform-feedback github repository here
However, it seem like they didn't fix it. Also that feedback repo already archived and closed.
What I did right now is that I have to force redirect to external browser. And this solution is not really user friendly.
So it there any ways to fix this issue?
- Chat bot display message very slow
- Could not authenticate LIFF app
- i am looking for api for login, sign up with line.
- LIFF doesn't show when I scan the QR code to open the LIFF
- How to create Line Channel for Line Login using Line Business ID account?
- How to download Media on android device using LIFF App?
- Can i use the LINE URL scheme after i have logged in my web app using the line-login method?
- Can a bot send reply to end user via offical line account ?
- Rich menu not displaying for bot account
- Remotely debug LIFF with Chrome devtool