My bot had sent both plain text messages and flex messages fine until LINE (Android) had updated to version 9.10.0 (17 June 2019) then its crashed everytime when I tried to entered my chat room that contain flex message. But its seem like working fine when rollback LINE version to 9.8.1.
Is anyone got this problem? or any solution or how to fix its?
- Cannot send flex with 'Hero' block
- Cannot send flex message with property 'flex' with dialogflow
- Chat bot display message very slow
- Webhook enabled and verified, but not receiving events
- calling LINE Messaging API from Microsoft Bot Framework, getting TooManyRequests error
- upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers
- Send push message
- 500 server error when calling GetMessageContent
- Upload rich menu image error
- Error Not found on Get Profile API!