When you send messages to the users, the URLs (something like https://chat.line.biz/YYYY/chat/XXXX) are different for different users. Is there any way we can get such url for any users using the API? It will be useful if we want to directly jump to a chat page for a specific user in our in-house admin system. Thanks!
- Why am I getting message "..Unfortunately, this account isn't set up to respond to individual messages..."
- [LINE OFFICIAL ACCOUNT] How to use commands / Rich menu to send the sender location
- How to post messages to official account timeline
- My Clova speaker doesn't recognise my test skill (in development)
- Approval screen ifinite loop on Android device
- API to get Line ID from User ID
- How can I get roomId or groupId list by using LINEnotify?
- Chrome extension now only works in one direction
- Track the source of the add-friend QR code
- Share image/video from our app to line