You can add friends in several ways. Adding using they ID, scan QR Code, phone number, etc. For more detail, please have a look at this link https://help.line.me/line/?contentId=50000617
Hello, I just heard about LINE and I downloaded it on my computer so I won't have to use Skype anymore which has become more of a headache than anything else. The trouble I'm having is how to add the only person I'll be calling using LINE? I'e tried reading the different instructional articles that were available after I downloaded it, but I'm still having trouble. Can anyone please tell me what I have to do to add my friend in easy to understand directions? Thank you very much for any help that you can give m.e
- LINE Bot (Message API) with auto-response message
- Provider limit of Line Developer Business account
- How to add a translator
- Rich Message : How to use line url scheme to sending text messages?
- I couldn't have added new friends.
- Reply's times is difference with my log's times
- Service Outage for User Interaction APIs
- Can't access Line developer via existed line official account
- [Feature Request] Third-party Login and Sign Up options
- I cannot see images in the PC version but can see them on my phone (Android)