I am testing API push message to my phone from workstation.
I have channel secret and access token and am a friend of my Provider.
Every time I send I recieve BAD REQUEST.
Documentation states free accounts cannot Push.
How can I setup so I can push?, I cannot seem to create business account.
Many thanks, Adrian
- LIFF doesn't show when I scan the QR code to open the LIFF
- Invalid character in header content ["Authorization"]
- Adding a second Messaging API channel to a provider fails
- Forwarding messages from business id to a provider id
- Hello I have some problems with LINE social plugin sharing article.
- Where to ask Microsoft Bot Framework Questions? [HERO CARD]
- Unable to send multiple files from my app
- Migrated from Development to Free Push Limit
- Line BCRM console not showing create channel option
- LINE (Android) version 9.10.0 had crashed after got Flex message from Message API