I have added my bot to group that has my bot in it, however whenever I use the API to send a message to the group using the groupId (starts with a C so I'm sure it's correct) I get a Failed to send messages response. I have no issues sending messages directly to users.
- LIFF doesn't show when I scan the QR code to open the LIFF
- Invalid character in header content ["Authorization"]
- Tag a user , @user in a group chat
- Adding a second Messaging API channel to a provider fails
- Forwarding messages from business id to a provider id
- Open Graph image not showing for inner pages of the website on sharing in LINE app timeline
- Hello I have some problems with LINE social plugin sharing article.
- Problem on Android : Could not open device's camera on LIFF using HTML input tag
- Where to ask Microsoft Bot Framework Questions? [HERO CARD]
- Unable to send multiple files from my app