So I created 2 years ago an web login on my computer, as backup so I can access my account in case I lose my phone.
Tested it, all worked fine. Now the phone is broke, useless and I try to login via the web login I have set up having the correct username and password.
Instead of login me in, I come to this challenge, where I'm asked to verify my identity with a code that I'm supposed to punch in on MY PHONE ! which sized to work. (I also don't remember the number I used for the setup)
This is ridiculous, since I have set up exactly for this scenario the web login as backup and it worked without the phone! Apparently this challenge is a new and absurd setup.
Here on the developer page I can login, see even my profile picture and LINE name that I used, which proves, that the login credentials are correct, yet I can not access the account and inform my contacts what happened and take them over to a new account.
So is there any way to get back to my account without the phone?
- How to get a PAID plan - I don't see the option in my Business Account Manager
- Adding Messaging API to existing LINE account
- Line still appear after delete line account
- Webhook URL is not working
- Approval screen ifinite loop on Android device
- How can we identify users across different providers?
- Are there Command Line or APIs for the Line App on Windows 10?
- API to get Line ID from User ID
- Line Login In Asp .net MVC Project
- Padding_all error in flex message