So I created 2 years ago an web login on my computer, as backup so I can access my account in case I lose my phone.
Tested it, all worked fine. Now the phone is broke, useless and I try to login via the web login I have set up having the correct username and password.
Instead of login me in, I come to this challenge, where I'm asked to verify my identity with a code that I'm supposed to punch in on MY PHONE ! which sized to work. (I also don't remember the number I used for the setup)
This is ridiculous, since I have set up exactly for this scenario the web login as backup and it worked without the phone! Apparently this challenge is a new and absurd setup.
Here on the developer page I can login, see even my profile picture and LINE name that I used, which proves, that the login credentials are correct, yet I can not access the account and inform my contacts what happened and take them over to a new account.
So is there any way to get back to my account without the phone?
- How to send message to a line account?
- [LINE OFFICIAL ACCOUNT] How to use commands / Rich menu to send the sender location
- How to show youtube, instagram, and twitter, on LINE today sitemap?
- LINE OAuth redirect on safari in IPHONE to LINE APP Failing
- Converting an MID to a user ID
- New Official Account limits are unworkable
- adding website link to line account
- Get user ID when user click to the Liff url ?
- My Clova speaker doesn't recognise my test skill (in development)
- Push rich message with 1040 x 2080 image