So I created 2 years ago an web login on my computer, as backup so I can access my account in case I lose my phone.
Tested it, all worked fine. Now the phone is broke, useless and I try to login via the web login I have set up having the correct username and password.
Instead of login me in, I come to this challenge, where I'm asked to verify my identity with a code that I'm supposed to punch in on MY PHONE ! which sized to work. (I also don't remember the number I used for the setup)
This is ridiculous, since I have set up exactly for this scenario the web login as backup and it worked without the phone! Apparently this challenge is a new and absurd setup.
Here on the developer page I can login, see even my profile picture and LINE name that I used, which proves, that the login credentials are correct, yet I can not access the account and inform my contacts what happened and take them over to a new account.
So is there any way to get back to my account without the phone?
- LIFF doesn't show when I scan the QR code to open the LIFF
- Adding a second Messaging API channel to a provider fails
- Open Graph image not showing for inner pages of the website on sharing in LINE app timeline
- Problem on Android : Could not open device's camera on LIFF using HTML input tag
- Migrated from Development to Free Push Limit
- Line BCRM console not showing create channel option
- With free plan does line@ official account limit number of friends?
- How to create Line Channel for Line Login using Line Business ID account?
- Unable to add firends?
- How do you launch the line app with someone's ID via URL?