I started using the LINE Messaging API (developer trial) on 5/7/19. Since then, I've sent a total of 570 messages, according to the LINE dashboard.
The LINE clients were working a few days ago, but now I get a TooManyRequests error when I try to reply to the request from my C# code. My bot works with all other channels.
I can see from the logging on my server that the request is reaching my server and the server is attempting to reply through the LINE API.
How long is the trial period?
Why am I getting this error message after only 570 messages?
After my trial expires, how much does it cost to upgrade?
Adam Leffert www.leffert.com
- Webhook enabled and verified, but not receiving events
- Get Link Line Linking Account not work
- Send push message
- Rich menu not displaying for bot account
- setup bot for 1000 client with web hooks for lead generation
- 500 server error when calling GetMessageContent
- Error Not found on Get Profile API!
- Messaging API - Reason for error request_timeout - (Request timeout)
- How to add Business Account to current free account
- Pushing Image with content on Azure/AWS/etc