I work for a couple of companies here in Japan that may be interested in designing Line functionality that could perhaps be commercialized. I read your Terms and Conditions of Use and found that: "Activities that use the Service for sales, marketing, advertisement, soliciting or other commercial purposes (except for those approved by the Company)" are restricted.
My question then is, how would we propose something to the Company such that it could be judged and approved or disapproved for commercial purposes?
I'd appreciate any input on how I can best contact Line regarding this.
- Pictures Error Unable to load this content as it's no longer available
- Adding Messaging API to existing LINE account
- Line still appear after delete line account
- iPhone issues with LIFF APP
- Is it possible for Line API (bot) to send file to user or group?
- Need a Google App Script to edit event when a specific cell is changed in Google Spread Sheet and then send message to Line Notify
- Reasons for unreliable bots.
- Approval screen ifinite loop on Android device
- Can LIFF get user in group?
- How can we identify users across different providers?