I work for a couple of companies here in Japan that may be interested in designing Line functionality that could perhaps be commercialized. I read your Terms and Conditions of Use and found that: "Activities that use the Service for sales, marketing, advertisement, soliciting or other commercial purposes (except for those approved by the Company)" are restricted.
My question then is, how would we propose something to the Company such that it could be judged and approved or disapproved for commercial purposes?
I'd appreciate any input on how I can best contact Line regarding this.
- LIFF doesn't show when I scan the QR code to open the LIFF
- Invalid character in header content ["Authorization"]
- Adding a second Messaging API channel to a provider fails
- Open Graph image not showing for inner pages of the website on sharing in LINE app timeline
- Hello I have some problems with LINE social plugin sharing article.
- With free plan does line@ official account limit number of friends?
- How to create Line Channel for Line Login using Line Business ID account?
- Unable to add firends?
- Message API and Image file JPEG format conversion
- API bot questions