I've integrated my provider channel with dialogflow bot. Its working good. like when user send message to bot, then bot is able to reply message to that user.
But when i'm trying to send message to user id using push message api it gives exception 'linebot.exceptions.LineBotApiError: <LineBotApiError [Failed to send messages]>'. And its get successful when im using own user id.
- Can a bot send reply to end user via offical line account ?
- Send push message
- Rich menu not displaying for bot account
- issue with call by Line ID API23 aboved startActivity not working in android
- Error Not found on Get Profile API!
- Can I use LINE Messaging API WITHOUT bot?
- 404 when calling getMessageContent() via the Node client
- Exclamation Mark On Chat
- Send broadcast to users
- Pushing Image with content on Azure/AWS/etc