I've integrated my provider channel with dialogflow bot. Its working good. like when user send message to bot, then bot is able to reply message to that user.
But when i'm trying to send message to user id using push message api it gives exception 'linebot.exceptions.LineBotApiError: <LineBotApiError [Failed to send messages]>'. And its get successful when im using own user id.
- Open Graph image not showing for inner pages of the website on sharing in LINE app timeline
- Where to ask Microsoft Bot Framework Questions? [HERO CARD]
- LINE (Android) version 9.10.0 had crashed after got Flex message from Message API
- Direct link to the chat page for a specific user in LINE Official Account Manager chat page
- How to create Line Channel for Line Login using Line Business ID account?
- BAD REQUEST - PUSH
- Can i use the LINE URL scheme after i have logged in my web app using the line-login method?
- Unable to send messages to group chat.
- calling LINE Messaging API from Microsoft Bot Framework, getting TooManyRequests error
- Can a bot send reply to end user via offical line account ?