I am running a campain on line message and got a lot of error not found with user profile api as below. The flow is when user join our campain they send message to Campain, we got that message via Line's webhook and send a request to get user's profile follow link below with user id from that message and our campain secret token. The token is definitely correct (we had checked). So why Line API return a lot of not found (98% user lost, just 200/10.000 user return correct).
GET https://api.line.me/v2/bot/profile/U26bd66da4bd29df7d02e36d7647f1d9d: Not found GET https://api.line.me/v2/bot/profile/Uf5e846ce4291e5559cc4ab37247bba88: Not found GET https://api.line.me/v2/bot/profile/U6e0458411fdb15b80d208796e7032fa2: Not found
- LIFF doesn't show when I scan the QR code to open the LIFF
- Invalid character in header content ["Authorization"]
- How do I if email permission was granted?
- Adding a second Messaging API channel to a provider fails
- Open Graph image not showing for inner pages of the website on sharing in LINE app timeline
- Hello I have some problems with LINE social plugin sharing article.
- Problem on Android : Could not open device's camera on LIFF using HTML input tag
- Migrated from Development to Free Push Limit
- Line BCRM console not showing create channel option
- With free plan does line@ official account limit number of friends?