We are integrating "Line Login" in our website "https://bgjobfinder.jp/"
We are about to do a "Submission for email permission".
But it says: "Please provide a screenshot of the part of your application where your application notifies, clarifies and/or requires the user's agreement to receive the user's email address."
We are wondering if the screenshot of this page contains what it ask for: https://bgjobfinder.jp/jp/user-policy If not can we have the sample text to put in user-policy?
Hoping to get some help soon!
Regards, Bgjob finder
- LIFF doesn't show when I scan the QR code to open the LIFF
- How do I if email permission was granted?
- Forwarding messages from business id to a provider id
- Direct link to the chat page for a specific user in LINE Official Account Manager chat page
- Can i use the LINE URL scheme after i have logged in my web app using the line-login method?
- Can not login / recover my Line account
- Can a bot send reply to end user via offical line account ?
- Remotely debug LIFF with Chrome devtool
- setup bot for 1000 client with web hooks for lead generation
- How to discuss commercial use with Line