I have been getting this exclamation mark on one of my group chats for a while. I suspect it is some previous failed-to-send messages. I would like to remove the mark from my chat as it is super hard for me to trace back that unsent message. Is there some way to remove the mark without clicking on the message itself?
- LIFF doesn't show when I scan the QR code to open the LIFF
- How do I if email permission was granted?
- Adding a second Messaging API channel to a provider fails
- Open Graph image not showing for inner pages of the website on sharing in LINE app timeline
- Hello I have some problems with LINE social plugin sharing article.
- Problem on Android : Could not open device's camera on LIFF using HTML input tag
- Migrated from Development to Free Push Limit
- How to use emoji in Button message ?
- Direct link to the chat page for a specific user in LINE Official Account Manager chat page
- Can't view video that was sent