i have an issue with this but this isse occured only when i'm using line app via chrome extension not the desktop app. I think it has something to do with the storage stuff.
Dear Line Developers,
We have a chatbot for Line with LIFF application. Chatbot generates a video clip which we send to user via liff.sendMessages() method call. We expect user to have ability to share this video clip. But if user clicks on "Send to other chats" then he always sees error "Unable to load this video as it's no longer available". As a result the video clip can not be shared. Video on our side is still available and can be played in Line.
What is the reason for this behaviour?
- LIFF doesn't show when I scan the QR code to open the LIFF
- Hello I have some problems with LINE social plugin sharing article.
- Can not login / recover my Line account
- Can a bot send reply to end user via offical line account ?
- Regarding screenshot for "Submission for email permission"
- 404 when calling getMessageContent() via the Node client
- LINE doesn't display flex message received from webhook from dialogflow integration
- How to add Business Account to current free account
- Got "Access to this API is not available for your account" for API "https://api.line.me/v2/bot/dedisco/migration/userId?mid="
- NodeJS - Profile Request - Request failed with status code 404