Dear Line Developers,
We have a chatbot for Line with LIFF application. Chatbot generates a video clip which we send to user via liff.sendMessages() method call. We expect user to have ability to share this video clip. But if user clicks on "Send to other chats" then he always sees error "Unable to load this video as it's no longer available". As a result the video clip can not be shared. Video on our side is still available and can be played in Line.
What is the reason for this behaviour?
- How to prevent NFC "New tag collected"?
- Remotely debug LIFF with Chrome devtool
- Regarding screenshot for "Submission for email permission"
- LINE doesn't display flex message received from webhook from dialogflow integration
- How to add Business Account to current free account
- invalid client id
- NodeJS - Profile Request - Request failed with status code 404
- Is it possible to set the default directory of html input file type to gallery?
- Generate url scheme for line account
- Can line make LIFFs more secure with JWTs