i have an issue with this but this isse occured only when i'm using line app via chrome extension not the desktop app. I think it has something to do with the storage stuff.
Dear Line Developers,
We have a chatbot for Line with LIFF application. Chatbot generates a video clip which we send to user via liff.sendMessages() method call. We expect user to have ability to share this video clip. But if user clicks on "Send to other chats" then he always sees error "Unable to load this video as it's no longer available". As a result the video clip can not be shared. Video on our side is still available and can be played in Line.
What is the reason for this behaviour?
- Maunally mute participants by a group voice call manager
- Why am I getting message "..Unfortunately, this account isn't set up to respond to individual messages..."
- [LINE OFFICIAL ACCOUNT] How to use commands / Rich menu to send the sender location
- LINE OAuth redirect on safari in IPHONE to LINE APP Failing
- New Official Account limits are unworkable
- Unable to share image to line directly from my app since line version 9.18.1 is released
- Pictures Error Unable to load this content as it's no longer available
- Line still appear after delete line account
- How can we identify users across different providers?
- API to get Line ID from User ID