After I setup the LINE login api, in my Demo app there need testing login to LINE as" https://github.com/osapon/oauth2-line" . But somehow I have been trying for many times, it shows "The email address or password you entered doesn't exist or is invalid. Please also ensure that you have enabled "Allow login" on your smartphone as shown below: Settings > Accounts > Allow login", I have followed what it said, but still not work... anyone know how to solve this problem? thanks
- Is there any way to get user id in response chat mode
- Cannot send flex with 'Hero' block
- How to prevent URL in LINE message to be previewed
- How to open line and add friend with schema link ?
- Liff app returns different audience id
- LINE API authorize bad request on IOS
- Clearing Android/IOS device caches via API call
- redirect_uri does not match
- Postback action not reaching to dialogflow
- Why am I getting message "..Unfortunately, this account isn't set up to respond to individual messages..."