After I setup the LINE login api, in my Demo app there need testing login to LINE as" https://github.com/osapon/oauth2-line" . But somehow I have been trying for many times, it shows "The email address or password you entered doesn't exist or is invalid. Please also ensure that you have enabled "Allow login" on your smartphone as shown below: Settings > Accounts > Allow login", I have followed what it said, but still not work... anyone know how to solve this problem? thanks
- LIFF doesn't show when I scan the QR code to open the LIFF
- Invalid character in header content ["Authorization"]
- How do I if email permission was granted?
- We are needing to link Line and Zendesk - instructions seem to stop
- Adding a second Messaging API channel to a provider fails
- Open Graph image not showing for inner pages of the website on sharing in LINE app timeline
- Hello I have some problems with LINE social plugin sharing article.
- Problem on Android : Could not open device's camera on LIFF using HTML input tag
- Unable to send multiple files from my app
- Migrated from Development to Free Push Limit