After I setup the LINE login api, in my Demo app there need testing login to LINE as" https://github.com/osapon/oauth2-line" . But somehow I have been trying for many times, it shows "The email address or password you entered doesn't exist or is invalid. Please also ensure that you have enabled "Allow login" on your smartphone as shown below: Settings > Accounts > Allow login", I have followed what it said, but still not work... anyone know how to solve this problem? thanks
- Can't add bot to group chats
- LineSDK for Unity is Built with a lot of error !
- Can a bot send reply to end user via offical line account ?
- Implementing Template Message
- is there a way to use GAS (google script) to use liff api?
- Send push message
- Rich menu not displaying for bot account
- How to prevent NFC "New tag collected"?
- Help Setting up my Bot
- Remotely debug LIFF with Chrome devtool