After I setup the LINE login api, in my Demo app there need testing login to LINE as" https://github.com/osapon/oauth2-line" . But somehow I have been trying for many times, it shows "The email address or password you entered doesn't exist or is invalid. Please also ensure that you have enabled "Allow login" on your smartphone as shown below: Settings > Accounts > Allow login", I have followed what it said, but still not work... anyone know how to solve this problem? thanks
- LINE Bot (Message API) with auto-response message
- Maunally mute participants by a group voice call manager
- Is there any plan for the messaging API to support removing user ids from audiences?
- How to add a translator
- How do I track if user open a link in my LINE message?
- Rich Message : How to use line url scheme to sending text messages?
- Reply's times is difference with my log's times
- Service Outage for User Interaction APIs
- Flutter Line Login
- Set the default rich menu