I've finished LINE beacon to push Flex into Line@ and keep some data to database. But the result of iOS need to open LINE on foreground only. (Android can push in background or while screen lock).
Then I read this page https://developers.line.biz/en/docs/messaging-api/beacon-device-spec/ again then found iBeacon packet section.
Anyone can explain about it? How it work? Use for? Or what is the full RAW packet of result when joining to HWID and Secure message?
My testing devices as below:
- Line Official (white color)
- BBC Micro bit
Thank you in advance Best regards, KEN
- Can't add bot to group chats
- LineSDK for Unity is Built with a lot of error !
- Can a bot send reply to end user via offical line account ?
- Send push message
- Rich menu not displaying for bot account
- How to prevent NFC "New tag collected"?
- Remotely debug LIFF with Chrome devtool
- setup bot for 1000 client with web hooks for lead generation
- 500 server error when calling GetMessageContent
- How to discuss commercial use with Line