I've finished LINE beacon to push Flex into Line@ and keep some data to database. But the result of iOS need to open LINE on foreground only. (Android can push in background or while screen lock).
Then I read this page https://developers.line.biz/en/docs/messaging-api/beacon-device-spec/ again then found iBeacon packet section.
Anyone can explain about it? How it work? Use for? Or what is the full RAW packet of result when joining to HWID and Secure message?
My testing devices as below:
- Line Official (white color)
- BBC Micro bit
Thank you in advance Best regards, KEN
- Integrate clickable technology with Line
- issue with call by Line ID API23 aboved startActivity not working in android
- Upload rich menu image error
- Error Not found on Get Profile API!
- What is difference between Line@ Approved account and Standard account ?
- I found error 400 Bad request
- Can I use LINE Messaging API WITHOUT bot?
- Regarding screenshot for "Submission for email permission"
- "Unable to load this video as it's no longer available" during video sharing
- What is LineSDK iOS minimum version