Hi, I am using a google cloud function as webhook for messaging API.
Normally, execution finishes at around 2-300 ms, however sometimes it takes around 7-800 ms. Eventhough the function is returning 200 to LINE, I get an error notification when it takes longer than 700 ms.
My question is, how fast do I have to return a response to LINE from my webhook to avoid request_timeout error? I can't find it in any documentation and I believe 700 ms is not so bad.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
- Why Line Message API Type PUSH always return bad request
- Set the default rich menu
- Get Friend List with LINE Unity SDK
- My Account is Premium, but cannot access getGroupMemberIds API
- Webhook for second bot on same server not possible?
- Cannot send flex with 'Hero' block
- redirect_uri does not match
- Postback action not reaching to dialogflow
- Why am I getting message "..Unfortunately, this account isn't set up to respond to individual messages..."
- Cannot send flex message with property 'flex' with dialogflow