Hi, I am using a google cloud function as webhook for messaging API.
Normally, execution finishes at around 2-300 ms, however sometimes it takes around 7-800 ms. Eventhough the function is returning 200 to LINE, I get an error notification when it takes longer than 700 ms.
My question is, how fast do I have to return a response to LINE from my webhook to avoid request_timeout error? I can't find it in any documentation and I believe 700 ms is not so bad.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
- Adding a second Messaging API channel to a provider fails
- Unable to Verify webhook URL
- BAD REQUEST - PUSH
- Get Link Line Linking Account not work
- calling LINE Messaging API from Microsoft Bot Framework, getting TooManyRequests error
- LineSDK for Unity is Built with a lot of error !
- Can a bot send reply to end user via offical line account ?
- Send push message
- Rich menu not displaying for bot account
- Help Setting up my Bot