Hi, I am using a google cloud function as webhook for messaging API.
Normally, execution finishes at around 2-300 ms, however sometimes it takes around 7-800 ms. Eventhough the function is returning 200 to LINE, I get an error notification when it takes longer than 700 ms.
My question is, how fast do I have to return a response to LINE from my webhook to avoid request_timeout error? I can't find it in any documentation and I believe 700 ms is not so bad.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
- Upload rich menu image error
- Error Not found on Get Profile API!
- LINE BEACON iOS
- Messaging API - How to integrate with existing official account
- Getting user not found for the user profile API
- invalid client id
- Message API set up in PHP
- Get content api response returns null value
- NodeJS - Profile Request - Request failed with status code 404
- Issue in Converting an MID to a user ID