Users are not able to login via LINE on my website in android browser, in following cases: Case 1: User installed LINE App, But did not logged in yet. Case 2: User installed LINE App and logged in, in this case when user first time tries to login with LINE, in that case also not working.
- LIFF doesn't show when I scan the QR code to open the LIFF
- Invalid character in header content ["Authorization"]
- Adding a second Messaging API channel to a provider fails
- Forwarding messages from business id to a provider id
- Open Graph image not showing for inner pages of the website on sharing in LINE app timeline
- Hello I have some problems with LINE social plugin sharing article.
- Problem on Android : Could not open device's camera on LIFF using HTML input tag
- Where to ask Microsoft Bot Framework Questions? [HERO CARD]
- Migrated from Development to Free Push Limit
- LINE (Android) version 9.10.0 had crashed after got Flex message from Message API