You cannot. To handle this matter, you may want to consider separating the callback URL for each bot and recognising the bot that sent the event right in each callback.
I want to create an application which supports multiple channels. For this i need to know which channel the event came from. I found the destination field in the callback, but i couldn't find a way to get this "bot user id" from the developer console's channel settings. Is there to way to achieve what i want? Sorry if the question is trivial, I'm pretty new to the platform. Thanks in advance.
- How to create Line Channel for Line Login using Line Business ID account?
- Message API and Image file JPEG format conversion
- API bot questions
- How do you launch the line app with someone's ID via URL?
- BAD REQUEST - PUSH
- Can i use the LINE URL scheme after i have logged in my web app using the line-login method?
- Get Link Line Linking Account not work
- Can not login / recover my Line account
- calling LINE Messaging API from Microsoft Bot Framework, getting TooManyRequests error
- Can't add bot to group chats