You cannot. To handle this matter, you may want to consider separating the callback URL for each bot and recognising the bot that sent the event right in each callback.
I want to create an application which supports multiple channels. For this i need to know which channel the event came from. I found the destination field in the callback, but i couldn't find a way to get this "bot user id" from the developer console's channel settings. Is there to way to achieve what i want? Sorry if the question is trivial, I'm pretty new to the platform. Thanks in advance.
- issue with call by Line ID API23 aboved startActivity not working in android
- Not able to push message to other users using push message API
- Upload rich menu image error
- Error Not found on Get Profile API!
- Can I use LINE Messaging API WITHOUT bot?
- Regarding screenshot for "Submission for email permission"
- 404 when calling getMessageContent() via the Node client
- Exclamation Mark On Chat
- Send broadcast to users
- "Unable to load this video as it's no longer available" during video sharing