You cannot. To handle this matter, you may want to consider separating the callback URL for each bot and recognising the bot that sent the event right in each callback.
I want to create an application which supports multiple channels. For this i need to know which channel the event came from. I found the destination field in the callback, but i couldn't find a way to get this "bot user id" from the developer console's channel settings. Is there to way to achieve what i want? Sorry if the question is trivial, I'm pretty new to the platform. Thanks in advance.
- PictureUrl in User Profile cannot be displayed - LineBot Message API
- API to get Line ID from User ID
- Cannot logout after use Line Login API?!
- Track the source of the add-friend QR code
- Is there any way for a line bot to create room or group using messaging api.
- How to get user's Line ID using iOS SDK?
- Share image/video from our app to line
- Chat bot display message very slow
- Postback priority
- Verify webhook url Fail (The expected status code is 200) !!!