We integrated line login in our app. Since two weeks ago, the api "https://api.line.me/v1/profile" retired, and we had to switch to https://api.line.me/v2/profile. The problem is, we can no longer get mid from this API, but userid instead. And we need to convert the existing users' mids to their userids. We followed the guide https://developers.line.biz/en/docs/line-login/converting-mid-to-userid/, but when we tried to call "https://api.line.me/v2/bot/dedisco/migration/userId?mid=", we got response "Access to this API is not available for your account". How to fix this issue? We are urgent to let the existing users log into our app, please kindly help, thanks!
- How to get follow/unfollow status fromj python SDK?
- Why am I getting message "..Unfortunately, this account isn't set up to respond to individual messages..."
- Converting an MID to a user ID
- How to post messages to official account timeline
- How can we identify users across different providers?
- API to get Line ID from User ID
- Get Link Line Linking Account not work
- Can not login / recover my Line account
- Error Not found on Get Profile API!
- Regarding screenshot for "Submission for email permission"