We integrated line login in our app. Since two weeks ago, the api "https://api.line.me/v1/profile" retired, and we had to switch to https://api.line.me/v2/profile. The problem is, we can no longer get mid from this API, but userid instead. And we need to convert the existing users' mids to their userids. We followed the guide https://developers.line.biz/en/docs/line-login/converting-mid-to-userid/, but when we tried to call "https://api.line.me/v2/bot/dedisco/migration/userId?mid=", we got response "Access to this API is not available for your account". How to fix this issue? We are urgent to let the existing users log into our app, please kindly help, thanks!
- Error Not found on Get Profile API!
- Regarding screenshot for "Submission for email permission"
- 404 when calling getMessageContent() via the Node client
- How to add Business Account to current free account
- Pushing Image with content on Azure/AWS/etc
- NodeJS - Profile Request - Request failed with status code 404
- Issue in Converting an MID to a user ID
- Is it possible to use Messaging API with existed Line@ account ?
- Rich Menu API not working on Pro Plan Account but working on Developer Trial Account
- getting an error for LINE Message API hit using c#