We are cloud service provider , and we want to integrate LINE@ messaging API to provide our clients to communicate with their friends(end-user). The sticker message of the messaging API provides default stickers , including as following sticker list (https://developers.line.me/media/messaging-api/messages/sticker_list.pdf) , to send to end-user.
Can we use the images on sticker list in our application? Have any copyright issue to let our client to choose the images of default sticker in our application?
- Can a bot send reply to end user via offical line account ?
- Send push message
- Rich menu not displaying for bot account
- setup bot for 1000 client with web hooks for lead generation
- Integrate clickable technology with Line
- Regarding screenshot for "Submission for email permission"
- Messaging API - Reason for error request_timeout - (Request timeout)
- Got "Access to this API is not available for your account" for API "https://api.line.me/v2/bot/dedisco/migration/userId?mid="
- NodeJS - Profile Request - Request failed with status code 404
- Is it possible to set the default directory of html input file type to gallery?