We are cloud service provider , and we want to integrate LINE@ messaging API to provide our clients to communicate with their friends(end-user). The sticker message of the messaging API provides default stickers , including as following sticker list (https://developers.line.me/media/messaging-api/messages/sticker_list.pdf) , to send to end-user.
Can we use the images on sticker list in our application? Have any copyright issue to let our client to choose the images of default sticker in our application?
- Adding a second Messaging API channel to a provider fails
- Forwarding messages from business id to a provider id
- Direct link to the chat page for a specific user in LINE Official Account Manager chat page
- USER ID import/export questions
- Get Link Line Linking Account not work
- Can a bot send reply to end user via offical line account ?
- Send push message
- setup bot for 1000 client with web hooks for lead generation
- Integrate clickable technology with Line
- Regarding screenshot for "Submission for email permission"