We are cloud service provider , and we want to integrate LINE@ messaging API to provide our clients to communicate with their friends(end-user). The sticker message of the messaging API provides default stickers , including as following sticker list (https://developers.line.me/media/messaging-api/messages/sticker_list.pdf) , to send to end-user.
Can we use the images on sticker list in our application? Have any copyright issue to let our client to choose the images of default sticker in our application?
- LINE Bot (Message API) with auto-response message
- Webhook events not received for messages
- Why am I getting message "..Unfortunately, this account isn't set up to respond to individual messages..."
- LINE OAuth redirect on safari in IPHONE to LINE APP Failing
- New Official Account limits are unworkable
- Is there any way to transfer the LINE developer provider of LINE@ account?
- How to post messages to official account timeline
- Unable to share image to line directly from my app since line version 9.18.1 is released
- Reasons for unreliable bots.
- API to get Line ID from User ID