I would like to get a web url for my line account, it can be directed to my account qrcode. E.g. https://line.me/R/ti/p/@shopee I read that i should use https://line.me/R/ti/p/@LINE_ID, however it doesn't work with my id.
I would like to if confirm this feature would require corporate account, yes ?
As an alternative, individual account has a QR code, does this qrcode ever get expired ? I could have host my own qrcode somewhere at my website, and user can use it to add my account, as long as i do not re-generate my line qrcode.
- PictureUrl in User Profile cannot be displayed - LineBot Message API
- API to get Line ID from User ID
- Padding_all error in flex message
- Cannot logout after use Line Login API?!
- How can I get roomId or groupId list by using LINEnotify?
- Is there any limit in registering beacons to a Bot?
- Signature validation failed when received a message containing unicode emoji character
- Chrome extension now only works in one direction
- How to request camera permission through LINE Bot?
- Track the source of the add-friend QR code