I would like to get a web url for my line account, it can be directed to my account qrcode. E.g. https://line.me/R/ti/p/@shopee I read that i should use https://line.me/R/ti/p/@LINE_ID, however it doesn't work with my id.
I would like to if confirm this feature would require corporate account, yes ?
As an alternative, individual account has a QR code, does this qrcode ever get expired ? I could have host my own qrcode somewhere at my website, and user can use it to add my account, as long as i do not re-generate my line qrcode.
- Integrate clickable technology with Line
- LIFF apps and Microphone and Video Support
- issue with call by Line ID API23 aboved startActivity not working in android
- How to login line via native app ?
- Can I use LINE Messaging API WITHOUT bot?
- Regarding screenshot for "Submission for email permission"
- Granting access to my Live Developer account
- 404 when calling getMessageContent() via the Node client
- Exclamation Mark On Chat
- "Unable to load this video as it's no longer available" during video sharing