I would like to get a web url for my line account, it can be directed to my account qrcode. E.g. https://line.me/R/ti/p/@shopee I read that i should use https://line.me/R/ti/p/@LINE_ID, however it doesn't work with my id.
I would like to if confirm this feature would require corporate account, yes ?
As an alternative, individual account has a QR code, does this qrcode ever get expired ? I could have host my own qrcode somewhere at my website, and user can use it to add my account, as long as i do not re-generate my line qrcode.
- Image message sent through scheme URL always failed ?
- Get sticker URL
- Why Liff openWindow() isn't working when using in callback ?
- My Clova speaker doesn't recognise my test skill (in development)
- Get language in Line app
- Push rich message with 1040 x 2080 image
- Is it possible to change screen orientation to landscape??
- Unable to share image to line directly from my app since line version 9.18.1 is released
- Pictures Error Unable to load this content as it's no longer available
- Force a web page to be opened within LINE