I would like to get a web url for my line account, it can be directed to my account qrcode. E.g. https://line.me/R/ti/p/@shopee I read that i should use https://line.me/R/ti/p/@LINE_ID, however it doesn't work with my id.
I would like to if confirm this feature would require corporate account, yes ?
As an alternative, individual account has a QR code, does this qrcode ever get expired ? I could have host my own qrcode somewhere at my website, and user can use it to add my account, as long as i do not re-generate my line qrcode.
- Unable to Verify webhook URL
- How to create Line Channel for Line Login using Line Business ID account?
- Unable to add firends?
- Message API and Image file JPEG format conversion
- API bot questions
- How do you launch the line app with someone's ID via URL?
- BAD REQUEST - PUSH
- Can i use the LINE URL scheme after i have logged in my web app using the line-login method?
- Create a Group Feed for website
- Get Link Line Linking Account not work