I also encountered this problem, and I update the webhook setting. I update webhook disabled then update webhook enabled twice. And Suddently, it can work. I guess that is the line setting problem or the setting is not update to line server.
Hi, I have passed the "Verify" of the webhook in the Channel setting set.
But when I tried to trigger the webhook by sending the message from Line's chatroom it doesn't work and my nginx server received the error as belows:
"SSL_do_handshake() failed (SSL: error:14094416:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:sslv3 alert certificate unknown:SSL alert number 46) while SSL handshaking, client: 18.104.22.168, server: 0.0.0.0:443"
How should I fixed this problem?
- Integrate clickable technology with Line
- issue with call by Line ID API23 aboved startActivity not working in android
- Upload rich menu image error
- Error Not found on Get Profile API!
- I found error 400 Bad request
- Can I use LINE Messaging API WITHOUT bot?
- Regarding screenshot for "Submission for email permission"
- Exclamation Mark On Chat
- "Unable to load this video as it's no longer available" during video sharing
- What is LineSDK iOS minimum version