I also encountered this problem, and I update the webhook setting. I update webhook disabled then update webhook enabled twice. And Suddently, it can work. I guess that is the line setting problem or the setting is not update to line server.
Hi, I have passed the "Verify" of the webhook in the Channel setting set.
But when I tried to trigger the webhook by sending the message from Line's chatroom it doesn't work and my nginx server received the error as belows:
"SSL_do_handshake() failed (SSL: error:14094416:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:sslv3 alert certificate unknown:SSL alert number 46) while SSL handshaking, client: 22.214.171.124, server: 0.0.0.0:443"
How should I fixed this problem?
- PictureUrl in User Profile cannot be displayed - LineBot Message API
- API to get Line ID from User ID
- Line URL Scheme
- Padding_all error in flex message
- Cannot logout after use Line Login API?!
- How can I get roomId or groupId list by using LINEnotify?
- Is there any limit in registering beacons to a Bot?
- Chrome extension now only works in one direction
- Track the source of the add-friend QR code
- Line URL scheme for camera and camera roll not working on iPhone XS Max, iOS 12.4, latest Line App (9.15.1)