I also encountered this problem, and I update the webhook setting. I update webhook disabled then update webhook enabled twice. And Suddently, it can work. I guess that is the line setting problem or the setting is not update to line server.
Hi, I have passed the "Verify" of the webhook in the Channel setting set.
But when I tried to trigger the webhook by sending the message from Line's chatroom it doesn't work and my nginx server received the error as belows:
"SSL_do_handshake() failed (SSL: error:14094416:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:sslv3 alert certificate unknown:SSL alert number 46) while SSL handshaking, client: 18.104.22.168, server: 0.0.0.0:443"
How should I fixed this problem?
- Is there any way to get user id in response chat mode
- How to allow webhook in firewall whitelist setting
- Cannot send flex with 'Hero' block
- How to prevent URL in LINE message to be previewed
- Liff app returns different audience id
- how to directly push json string message base on line-bot-sdk-go?
- redirect_uri does not match
- Postback action not reaching to dialogflow
- Why am I getting message "..Unfortunately, this account isn't set up to respond to individual messages..."
- Cannot send flex message with property 'flex' with dialogflow