I also encountered this problem, and I update the webhook setting. I update webhook disabled then update webhook enabled twice. And Suddently, it can work. I guess that is the line setting problem or the setting is not update to line server.
Hi, I have passed the "Verify" of the webhook in the Channel setting set.
But when I tried to trigger the webhook by sending the message from Line's chatroom it doesn't work and my nginx server received the error as belows:
"SSL_do_handshake() failed (SSL: error:14094416:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:sslv3 alert certificate unknown:SSL alert number 46) while SSL handshaking, client: 126.96.36.199, server: 0.0.0.0:443"
How should I fixed this problem?
- Unable to Verify webhook URL
- How to create Line Channel for Line Login using Line Business ID account?
- Unable to add firends?
- Message API and Image file JPEG format conversion
- API bot questions
- BAD REQUEST - PUSH
- Can i use the LINE URL scheme after i have logged in my web app using the line-login method?
- Create a Group Feed for website
- Handover Chat to Human from Chatbot!
- Get Link Line Linking Account not work