after several days of trying, i found that line image can't grab image from url that generate content with input stream. you must provide url that connecting to your file (image) path. so in my case solved by create another url, https://myseconddomain.com/image/1234.jpg with phisical path is access myfolder/content/image/1234.jpg
i have a valid url of image, its working well on browser also i use line designer tool its working well on button or carousel. the problem is my url marked as "not a valid url format" in image message and in my line app also the image is not loaded.
my url is like : https://subdomain.mydomain.com/path/image/1234 also i tried with https://subdomain.mydomain.com/path/image/1234.jpg but still no luck
anyone know what is rule of "valid url format" here?
- [LINE OFFICIAL ACCOUNT] How to use commands / Rich menu to send the sender location
- How to show youtube, instagram, and twitter, on LINE today sitemap?
- LINE OAuth redirect on safari in IPHONE to LINE APP Failing
- Converting an MID to a user ID
- New Official Account limits are unworkable
- Image issue during message
- My Clova speaker doesn't recognise my test skill (in development)
- Push rich message with 1040 x 2080 image
- Unable to share image to line directly from my app since line version 9.18.1 is released
- How to prove the “LINE” url scheme share text message & image safety in iOS?